Blue Eyed White Dragon
It drives me insane
How calm you appear
When you say my name
I freak out over here
Just a little attention
Goes a long way
I have to break this tension
‘Cause I’ve only got one more day
Then you’re gone
Then I’m gone
And we must start over
I hope it’s done
For everyone
To see me tripping over you
I’m as good at hiding emotion
As playing Pictionary is for a blind person
I’d rather jump into the ocean
Then continue wanting and continue cursing
I have another to keep me warm
But I’m still longing for your arms
To wrap themselves around my waist
We don’t have much time to use haste
So please ease my burden before we part
Release me form this frustrating heart
And after all I try to ignore
Nothing stops this feeling anymore
Don’t act like you don’t understand
You drive me crazy with the warmth of your hand

No comments:
Post a Comment