I don't really know what these thingymabobbers are for. Soooooooo, I will simply type up my randomness, especially if it rhymes. Here goes!
~*~
Booby Trap
Lying next to me
But you're not there
I killed you so long ago
When I killed me
It was an accident
I didn't mean to
Murder you
I didn't want it
But the man in green
Told me to
I was tripping in my own sort of way
He made you look like a monster
The world was spinning to the left
And the knife seemed the answer
And after I sobered up
And saw you on the floor
Covered in blood which I had spilled
No tripping anymore
The dark tones of my bass
Were a way to cover my face
My shame was overwhelming
And I fell right in
I'm afraid
I lost my way
I can't escape
What I became
Music pulls me away
Within the sounds
I can't find my hate
Until I see him
I hate him
For what he did
Tearing you from me
I can see
What is he
Calling to me
Dressed in green
Smells so good
Tempts me in ways
That he could
I fail
I failed the test he gave me
All my chances to save me
And still I fell right into
His booby trap
A steel trap on my foot
An anvil on my head
Almost like a cartoon
But in real life I'm dead
But you're not there
I killed you so long ago
When I killed me
It was an accident
I didn't mean to
Murder you
I didn't want it
But the man in green
Told me to
I was tripping in my own sort of way
He made you look like a monster
The world was spinning to the left
And the knife seemed the answer
And after I sobered up
And saw you on the floor
Covered in blood which I had spilled
No tripping anymore
The dark tones of my bass
Were a way to cover my face
My shame was overwhelming
And I fell right in
I'm afraid
I lost my way
I can't escape
What I became
Music pulls me away
Within the sounds
I can't find my hate
Until I see him
I hate him
For what he did
Tearing you from me
I can see
What is he
Calling to me
Dressed in green
Smells so good
Tempts me in ways
That he could
I fail
I failed the test he gave me
All my chances to save me
And still I fell right into
His booby trap
A steel trap on my foot
An anvil on my head
Almost like a cartoon
But in real life I'm dead

No comments:
Post a Comment